From: owner-u...@colostate.edu [mailto:owner-u...@colostate.edu] On Behalf
Of Pierre Abbat
Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2014 11:50 AM
To: U.S. Metric Association
Subject: [USMA:54218] chicken coolers

A guy who runs a chicken processing plant asked me to write a program that
runs on a microcontroller and monitors the temperature in the refrigerators
where they store chicken. The data will be sent to another computer to
record the temperature and to alert someone if something goes wrong. I
showed him a Propeller board with a thermometer on it, displaying the time
since startup and the temperature. He and I independently chose the DS1820,
so I plugged his thermometer into my board and it just worked. This device
measures Celsius temperature to the nearest 0.0625 °C.

He sent me this link, which is the regulations of temperature in poultry:
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-2014-title9-vol2/xml/CFR-2014-title9-vol2-s
ec381-66.xml . Whom do I write to to get these regulations metricated?

Pierre
--
lo ponse be lo mruli ku po'o cu ga'ezga roda lo ka dinko