(C) 931.212.0267
(H) 931.657.3107
(F) 931.657.3108

On 2014-08-05 10:41, cont...@metricpioneer.com wrote:
Willow Eve, my first grandchild was born last night (sharing birthday
with our President Barack Obama). I visited my daughter Emunah this
monring at hospital who gave me the weight in ounces. I asked her how
many ounces in a pound. Her reply, "twelve?" She was not sure. Rather
than convert pounds and ounces to grams, I asked at reception. Hospital
staff quickly found 3670 g on computer. (Willow is a wee bit on the
heavy side; maybe it is all that hair.) I had to explain to my
co-workers that Willow weighs a bit less than a couple of 2 liter
bottles of pop.

David Pearl www.MetricPioneer.com <http://www.MetricPioneer.com>
503-428-4917