When the narrator said "20 meters” the distance, displayed in green, showed
“20.2” without the unit of measurement, obviously meters.

I agree with “kilopascal" that it is deplorable to hear the dumbing down of
metric data.

SpaceX is “metric only” in its designs and operations.

Unfortunately, some other organizations in the US have not yet become *metric
only* in narrations for public listening!

Eugene Mechtly.

On Sep 26, 2014, at 2:22 PM,