Jim,

I'll follow your suggestion, with a direct appeal to the EIA to add a column in
SI Units to every EIA table of energy comparisons.

Gene

From: James [j...@metricmethods.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 10:24 AM
To: mechtly, eugene a; U.S. Metric Association
Subject: Re: [USMA:54417] Fwd: RE: EIA energy conversions

As you saw in that forwarded email, Gene, Andrew Curley is not the
appropriate person. He said he would pass this along to that person.

I suggest that you go in "cold" when you approach the EIA. Look at their
website and take it from there. If you go back in the files, you will
see that my initial contact was with the EIA webmaster, which is what
garnered Andrew Curley's reply.

Jim

--
James R. Frysinger