I’ve been trying to find the power consumption of the Dyson
DC50http://www.dyson.com/shop/productcompare.aspx?ProductSelection=DC50-Animal_DC24-Animal

<dc50http://www.dyson.com/shop/productcompare.aspx?ProductSelection=DC50-Animal_DC24-Animal>

Very poorly edited web site, under “suction Power” you can click the “i” and it
will say Air Watts, what the hell are Air Watts? And Gallons, which Gallons are
we talking about?

Reason is I’m over in France and have a couple of transformers, just so me or
my wife do not plug things into the wrong transformer I’m writing the Wattage
on each 120 V appliance. But do you think I can find the power consumption of
this Dyson in the manual or on the unit itself? Amazing!

Mike Payne