From: owner-u...@colostate.edu [mailto:owner-u...@colostate.edu] On Behalf
Of Ressel, Howard R (DOT)
Sent: 20 March 2015 17:31
To: U.S. Metric Association
Subject: [USMA:54652] RE: Costco UK

Just wondering why you didn't ask her to change the web site to read kg or
grams which, if I understand (but I may be wrong since I'm in the States) is
the only legal way to show it in the UK.  I wonder how she would have
responded to that.

Howard R. Ressel

Project Design Engineer

New York State Department of Transportation