  From: David Pearl <cont...@metricpioneer.com>
 To: U.S. Metric Association <usma@colostate.edu>
 Sent: Sunday, August 2, 2015 9:28 AM
 Subject: [USMA:54796] RE: Site Down

Wikipedia has an outdated link to USMA then.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metrication_in_the_United_States

----- Message from "Hillger,Donald" <don.hill...@colostate.edu> ---------
    Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2015 15:01:08 +0000
    From: "Hillger,Donald" <don.hill...@colostate.edu>
Subject: [USMA:54795] RE: Site Down
      To: "U.S. Metric Association" <usma@colostate.edu>
I should have provided a bit more information.  The new USMA pages are at
www.us-metric.org.  Our ww.metric.org domain name will point there eventually,
but that’s not happened yet, even though I made the request to have that done.
The new domain name may not be permanent, but it was acquired so that both
sites would work while the new one was being created by a team that was hired
by the University to help with the transition away from the old “lamar”
computer that was retired at the end of last week.  There is no forwarding of
that URL, so users need to give up there. Thanks to those who are letting me
know that things are not working.  I wrote about this in the last Metric Today,
and the next issue will have even more information. If anyone wants to let me
know about broken links etc. one the new site., I’m going to meet with the
transition team this week to iron out any remaining problems.  Then it will be
up to me again to make future changes. DonUSMA Webmaster From:
owner-u...@colostate.edu [mailto:owner-u...@colostate.edu] On Behalf Of
Hillger,Donald