Neat! There was one odd thing that I noticed, however. In one spot they "equate"
        1 m2 = ~10 ft2
and in another it works out to
        1 m2 = ~11 ft2

In those conferences NIST held regarding the proposed FPLA amendment they had in hand at that time, the P&G Marketing head attended and begged and pleaded to allow metric-only labeling. I half expected the guy to fall to his knees and wring his hands, he was begging so hard.

Jim

On 2015-11-23 14:31, Ressel, Howard R (DOT) wrote:
I purchased a new Swiffer WetJET by Proctor and Gamble. As you see in
the attached Q&A they place an emphasis on metric using substitution vs.
conversion showing logical metric dimensions.

*Howard R. Ressel*

Project Design Engineer

New York State Department of Transportation

1530 Jefferson Road, Rochester, NY 14623

(585) 272-3372 | howard.res...@dot.ny.gov

www.dot.ny.gov

Metric Means Jobs and Money!

--