in order to obtain ease in my project. I am doing as such.

BR

Snehasish

________________________________
From: USRP-users <usrp-users-boun...@lists.ettus.com> on behalf of Marcus
Müller via USRP-users <usrp-users@lists.ettus.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2017 5:59:08 PM
To: usrp-users@lists.ettus.com
Subject: Re: [USRP-users] Help with time synchronisation of two receiver boards
in NI USRP 2954R

Hi Snehasish,

That's a bit of an unusual requirement, as the 160 MHz of the UBX-160
daughterboard inside the USRP-2954R usually allows to capture both down- and
uplink at once, with a single antenna and a single daughterboard.

Anyway, when using a single USRP, the RX channels will inherently be
synchronous.

Best regards,

Marcus