Hi Ali,

I'm a bit confused about the disconnect between your subject line and
your question.

The BasicTX is really just a transformer; see its schematic on
https://files.ettus.com/schematics ; the schematic is so simple that we
never cared to do a block diagram.

The USRP1 (or: any device in this world) can indeed only generate
signals within the Nyquist band of their DAC. You need to filter out the
first nyquist zone and use the spectral images at multiples of the
master clock rate. Band-pass undersampling for the win!

Best regards,

Marcus