Hi usrp-users,

I am working on my handling of "Late Command" errors. In my case, this can occur due to timed tuned requests, or a timed receive or send.

If there is a late command error on a send or recv, will the state of the transmit or receive LO change?

I'm concerned about the relative phase between the transmit LO and the receive LO changing in that case. I'm expecting the relative phase to change on every tune request, but I'm assuming the LOs are left untouched if there was a late command on a recv or send.

Thanks,

Dan Martin