Dear Claudio,
Thanks for the reply.
I connected a single USRP with two PCs and tried to access USRP using two
different host PCs. When a USRP is engaged with one host, the other can not
get access to USRP. It means, we can access USRP by a single host at a
time.
The problem with the solution you suggested is that Gnuradio support for
communication between two applications is only through TCP or UDP which is
not reliable. I connected the application as given in figure. It gives USRP
underflow or overflow error. (UUUUUUUUUUUUUU or DDDDDDDDDDDD).

Regards:
Munir