Hi,

We use 4 X310s jointly to capture 7 channel RF signal coherently. The 4 X310s
are synchronized by common 10MHz ref clock and PPS provided by a clock
distributing source.

It works well if we only receive the 7 channel samples from device to host,
however, when we use the last RF channel to transmit the processed signal back
into RF band, the X310s just don't receive and transmit simultaneously.
Instead, the transmiting and receiving stream work alternatively, several
seconds receiving and then several seconds transmitting, and again and again...
( I learn this by seeing the LED in the front panel)

The UHD mannual has an example configuration:

usrp->set_rx_subdev_spec("A:0 B:0", 0);
usrp->set_rx_subdev_spec("A:0", 1);
usrp->set_rx_subdev_spec("B:0 A:0", 2);

In our situation, we just want to use the 2nd channel of the second device to
transmit.

Is it possible to use USRP like this? or did we miss some additional
configuration?

3X!