From: USRP-users <usrp-users-boun...@lists.ettus.com> on behalf of Marcus D.
Leech via USRP-users <usrp-users@lists.ettus.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 6, 2017 11:07:43 PM
To: usrp-users@lists.ettus.com
Subject: Re: [USRP-users] Support with downconverting a signal inside USRP

On 09/06/2017 01:22 PM, Snehasish Kar via USRP-users wrote:

Hello

I want to down convert a DCS 75MHz band to 20MHz or less, is it possible to do
so, without changing the FPGA code. I am using NI USRP 2954R

BR

Snehasish

You should be able to do this with RFNoC these days--just a simple loopback
between your RX and TX ports, with the TX port configured for your desired
frequency.   I know that RFNoC had issues with this type of configuration, but
I think recently those have been resolved.

Otherwise, you can do it on the software side--I'm guessing your bandwidths
aren't large.