Hi John,

the one "USRP Source" with three addresses combines both X310 in one UHD
"multi_usrp". The most prominent advantage of that is that UHD will
automatically try to align the sample streams coming from the USRPs
according to the timestamps in the metadata coming from the USRPs.

But that can only work if you coordinate the device time on both X310.

Best regards,
Marcus