From: Nicolas Cuervo <nicolas.cue...@ettus.com>
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2017 7:11:08 PM
To: Snehasish Kar
Cc: usrp-users@lists.ettus.com
Subject: Re: [USRP-users] rfnoc developemnt

Hello Snehasish,

The RFNoC block library is not (yet?) as extensive as the library of blocks
available in GNURadio. You can see a list of available blocks in the Ettus'
Knowledge Base [1]. This means that you won't generally find an exact
implementation of GNURadio blocks in RFNoC as of now, although the RFNoC list
of blocks is constantly increasing.

Please have a look at the available blocks in RFNoC and check if you can
implement the flowgraph with the blocks provided by Ettus. Otherwise, you have
also the option of implementing a RFNoC block yourself [2].

Regards,
- Nicolas

[1]
https://kb.ettus.com/Getting_Started_with_RFNoC_Development#Image_building_using_the_command_line
[2] https://kb.ettus.com/Getting_Started_with_RFNoC_Development

On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 2:35 PM, Snehasish Kar via USRP-users