Hi Rensi:

Well it looks like your device is being found.  You should be able to run
uhd_fft as such:

        uhd_fft -f 103500000

This will centre the display on 103.5 MHz.  If you have FM band broadcasters in
your region then you should see spikes on the fft display.

Give this a try and let me and the list know what you see.

Kevin