On 09/21/2017 02:27 PM, Piotr Krysik via USRP-users wrote:

--
Piotr Krysik

Also take into account that I'm not comparing phase signals observed by
two different USRPs. What I have shown is for single channel of one USRP
in which such jumps are observed (I'm comparing phase of digitally
generated sinusoid with phase of recorded one). Same thing, however, can
be observed when recording signal with two USRPS in situation where one
have board mounted GPSDO and another one doesn't (with simple
unwrap(angle(x1.*conj(x2))) where x1 and x2 are signal vectors). Both
USRPs synchronized with use of Octoclock-G.

To make the matter simpler to gasp I will check if the same problem can
be observed on one USRP B210 with board mounted GPSDO - without any
additional hardware.

I use B210s for interferometry. Phase coherence is stable basically "forever" between two B210 RX channels, regardless of the reference used, since the LO is shared between the two receive channels. So, absent bugs in the FPGA digital processing, I'd be very surprised to see phase-hits within a single
  B210.