From: Andrej Rode [mailto:m...@andrejro.de]
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2017 1:56 PM
To: Osvaldo Alcala (Ozzie) <oalc...@qti.qualcomm.com>
Cc: usrp-users@lists.ettus.com
Subject: Re: [USRP-users] warning on UDP buffer size when using Python API

Hi,

On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 08:38:32PM +0000, Osvaldo Alcala (Ozzie) wrote:
> Thank you. I should have said that I did try the command that shows in the
> screenshot, but the required buffer size keeps changing: thus I get the same
> error every time.

So maybe in your script/application you have increasing buffer sizes and thus
the uhd send()/recv() calls try to send bigger buffers?

But that's just guessing. An explanation what you are trying to do with the
Python API would be helpful, so the root cause (either in UHD or your
application can be identified)

Cheers,
Andrej

--
Andrej Rode
GPG Key: 750B CBBB 4A75 811A 4D5F 03ED 5C23 7FB8 9A7D A2AA