Hi Dario,

A block can have any number of inputs and outputs, so 2 inputs and 1 output
is fine.  The Split Stream block is an example of an asymmetric block.

The UHD XML description of the Split Stream block can be found here:
https://github.com/EttusResearch/uhd/blob/rfnoc-devel/host/include/uhd/rfnoc/blocks/splitstream.xml
The GnuRadio XML description of the Split Stream block can be found here:
https://github.com/EttusResearch/gr-ettus/blob/master/grc/uhd_rfnoc_split_stream.xml

Hopefully, those examples will help.

As far as the multiple ports at 200 Msps on a single block, it is a known
issue.  The bus clock would need to be raised to the CE clock of 214.286
MHz to allow 2 ports to operate at 200 Msps in one block, but doing that
causes the FPGA build to fail timing.  As far as a workaround or trick,
there is a way where you can hack up the core FPGA code and make a single
module with 2 noc_shells connected to separate crossbar ports in the
x300_core code, but that is a bit more involved.  If you are daring and
curious, look at the way noc_block_axi_dma_fifo and noc_block_radio_core
blocks are instantiated and connected to the crossbar in x300_core.v
<https://github.com/EttusResearch/fpga/blob/maint/usrp3/top/x300/x300_core.v>
.

Regards,
Michael