You may want to check
this:https://www.mail-archive.com/usrp-users@lists.ettus.com/msg03271.html

Dario Pennisi

On Sat, Oct 14, 2017 at 10:31 AM +0200, "Andrew Thommesen"
<andrewjoh...@outlook.com<mailto:andrewjoh...@outlook.com>> wrote:

Hi Dario,

Thanks. I did try that, but I am using a TwinRx daughtercard that runs at a
slower 100MSPS so I don't think its an issue. It does work when I connect the
inputs to radio and outputs to host blocks. My problems start when I try to
connect one of the outputs to a radio for Tx from a WBX daughtercard......

Andy
________________________________
From: Dario Pennisi <da...@iptronix.com>
Sent: 13 October 2017 19:32:33
To: usrp-users@lists.ettus.com; Andrew Thommesen
Subject: Re: [USRP-users] RFNoC Block with 2 inputs and 1 output

Hi Andy,
As I wrote you have to check available bandwidth. For x310 input data is 32
bits at 160 MHz whereas radios run by default at 200 MHz so you won't be able
to fit 800 mbyte/sec in a port able to receive just 640 mbyte/sec.
Note that setting sampling frequency in rfnoc radio is useless. To change
sampling clock you have to set system clock attribute in device3. Of course
same thing goes for outputs....

Doing this worked for me... I'm connecting inputs to radio and outputs to host
blocks...

Let me know if this helps...

Dario Pennisi

On Fri, Oct 13, 2017 at 9:15 PM +0200, "Andrew Thommesen"