On 10/20/2017 07:25 PM, Richard Mcallister via USRP-users wrote:
Hi all,

I'm currently using 4 X310's with LFTXs to transmit. The flowgraph hasn't changed from last semester when I made it, but its attached. When I run it with more than one USRP, it will eventually crash and freeze. UHD will output a single U (underrun) and then continuously print L (late sample?). With 4 USRPs, this will happen almost immediately.

I've tried running it on a different computer after system monitor showed that (roughly) for each USRP being used, one of the 16 cores would go to around 100% while the others stayed low. I also tried changing the Ethernet cable, with no success. No success. I've also tried using ethtool to add more TX/RX descriptors, and I've raised the sysctl rmem/wmem buffers as UHD indicates. Does anyone else have any good suggestions on what to try?

Thanks,

Rich McAllister

What version of UHD?

You're using a 1GiGe interface to your X310s?