Thanks Marcus,
                        So it appears that the synching of the SBX LOs doesn’t
work; or perhaps I should say, it doesn’t work during my measurement period?
The integer-N tuning doesn’t work either.

                        I can say that, with some level of precision, the phase
is fairly constant with center-frequency but if, for example, I had a 5 MHz
spectrum how could I ‘correct for that’? I be;ieve that there is the whole
Hilbert transform issue when you wish to translate the phase/frequency of a
band of signals to a different one –is that what I should use?

                        From my point of view, there is quite a
misinterpretation of what ‘synchronistation’ means; in particular for SBXs and
their LOs which, as advertised, are supposed to be capable of such operation
with a few simple Python commands!.

                        Realising that you would/should not express some
shortcoming in the SBX,N200,MIMO in an Ettus product , if there is, I would
dearly like to know from someone from Ettus!!!! Purely from an outside point of
view, I thought that the “ we’ll transfer the Time Of Day contents to the Mate
over MIMO cable ” doesn’t actually mean that they are in ‘real time’ synch,
from my old DMS-100 days bit was willing to go along with the theory.
Seriously, I have no issue with that but just want to know how to get 2 N200r4
streams with OB GPSDO & MIMO cable ‘synchronised’

                       I would love (but be embarrassed) to be told, that as a
dummy, I made this mistake but in over a month of work I have not been able to
establish that.

                      Kind Regards,

                                   John