Hello Snehasish,

could you please elaborate what is the problem precisely? We know of a
small issue regarding the -I argument but that has been already fixed.
Could you please pull the latest changes from the rfnoc-devel branch at the
FPGA repository and try again?

Let us know if you are still facing any issue.

Regards,
- Nicolas