Hi all,

I have been working with the X300 for a while now and just recently started
getting UHD this error back:

UHD Error:
    x300 fw communication failure #1
    EnvironmentError: IOError: x300 fw poke32 - reply timed out

At which point I (obviously) can no longer get any sort of response from
the x300 and have to reboot the usrp. Any subsequent calls to the usrp
result in additional errors as mentioned.

At this time there is no noticeable event that seems to be triggering the
error. However there have been a few instances recently where the computer
and usrp lost power during communication / processing.

I am using the Ettus x300 with dual UBX-160 dboards, interfaced using dual
10gE on an intel Ethernet Converged X710-DA2 network card.
The latest binary installer version of GnuRadio with UHD(Version 3.10.1.1)
on Windows 10.

Any information on what may be causing this error, how to troubleshoot, or
how to fix will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.