Hi Michal.   The USRP2 is a discontinued product that was introduced before
Ettus Research was integrated into the National Instruments manufacturing
infrastructure.    Unfortunately, the only schematics and FPGA pin
constraints files that we have on hand are the ones that you have already
located.   All of the people who were involved in developing the USRP2 no
longer work at Ettus Research.

The Xilinx XC3S2000 FPGA used on the USRP2 is the FG456 package.   Detailed
information about the pinout can be found starting at p. 175 of the Xilinx
datasheet:
https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/data_sheets/ds099.pdf

You could try powering on the board and probing pin V15 with an
oscilloscope to see if you observe either a clock signal or a pulse when
you press SW1.  If I had to guess, the FPGA constraints file is most likely
more up to date than the schematic.

If you would prefer to develop on a USRP that is still a released and
actively supported, you might consider the USRP N200 or N210.

-Robin