Hi all.I'm still trying to know that when we command to transmit the samples at
specific time t0, its actual transmitted time is exact time t0?because, in Rx,
it does not receive exact time t0. there are some delays between them(about
30us depending on the master clock rate or sampling rate, thanks to Dario
Fetonani).If there is a delay when Tx, How can we measure the difference?It
will be very appreciated if someone answer the question.Thanks.::Original
message::Hi all.In rx_medata_t, there is a time_spec which displays the time
when a first sample is received.Thus, we can see the timing difference between
the time "actually" transmitted and the time we "command".For example, I
command "issue_stream_command" to start receiving at time t0, but I noticed
that the actual reception start time was t0+delta by observing the time_spec in
rx_metadata_t.My question:When we transmit the samples, is there any similar
metadata or something that shows the "actual" transmited time of the first
sample?I know that we can set the time when to transmit the samples, but I want
to know the actual transmitted time.