Hello everyone,

I am trying to understand the usage of the Adder/Subtractor block in RFNoC, as
I would like to create my own RFNoC block with similar functionality. I have
the following flowgraph in GNU Radio:

Const Source --> |                 | --> DUC (5->200 Msps) --> |
| --> Radio A

                 |DmaFIFO (2 ports)|
|Adder/Subtractor|

Const Source --> |                 | --> DUC (5->200 Msps) --> |
| --> Radio B

This flowgraph produces lots of underflows. However, when I bypass the
Adder/Subtractor block, the flowgraph runs as expected. What understanding
about this block am I missing? Does it not support a sample rate of 200 Msps,
and if so, where/how is the maximum sample rate determined/defined?

Adam Parower