Hi Tien,

Run 'make xsim' in the same directory as the testbench.

Jonathon

On Jan 22, 2018 12:52 PM, "Dang tien Vo-Huu via USRP-users" <
usrp-users@lists.ettus.com> wrote:

Hi EJ,
It works! Now I am able to simulate the custom block with IP in both cases.
Just another small question, can we simulate the built-in RFNoC block? I
see the simulate file (for example noc_block_fft_tb.sv) but not sure how to
run it..
Thank you very much for the help.

Best,
Tien