От: Андрей 1 <andrew4...@rambler.ru>
Дата: 15.03.2018, 16:54
Кому: Usrp Users <usrp-users@lists.ettus.com>
Тема: set_rx_lo_source repeat
HelloEarlier I already wrote about big times for the example of
twinrx_freq_hopping
http://lists.ettus.com/pipermail/usrp-users_lists.ettus.com/2018-February/027782.htmlCan
anyone analyze the source code(rx_samples_c in the attachment) and say why it
turns out such a strange result (TestTwinRX) when called set_rx_lo_source.

Thank you