Yes, the data is timestamped. By default it will be times relative to when
the USRP was first turned on, but the set_time_next_pps function can be
used to align the internal time with an external or GPSDO based reference.

http://files.ettus.com/manual/page_sync.html#sync_time

There are examples for transmitting and receiving at set times included
with UHD.
https://github.com/EttusResearch/uhd/blob/8bb15ee133ea98d6755d392b8493966c785291dd/host/examples/rx_timed_samples.cpp#L93
https://github.com/EttusResearch/uhd/blob/8bb15ee133ea98d6755d392b8493966c785291dd/host/examples/tx_timed_samples.cpp#L75

Regards,