Build should fail with 1000 coefficients and a Window Block instance. The
most taps I've gotten is 334 with a DUC and DDC instantiated along with the
FIR. If I instantiate 2 Digital Gain blocks with 2 FIR blocks, the most
taps I could build was 186 taps for each FIR. These were found through
trial and error.

Andrew