Good day dear Sir,
I am a new user of Ubuntu and USRP. I'm trying to connect my PC to USRP N200,
but I have encountered the error below. I have installed  and uninstalled my
GNU radio and UHD several times, but what I get is still the latest version in
which is not compatible with my FPGA. I guess I need to upgrade my FPGA on USRP
but I have no idea how to do that. Please give me a step by step guide to solve
this problem.

warm regards,
Kazem

The error:
RuntimeError:
Please update the firmware and FPGA images for your device.
See the application notes for USRP2/N-Series for instructions.
Expected FPGA compatibility number 11, but got 10:
The FPGA build is not compatible with the host code build.
Please run:

 "/usr/local/lib/uhd/utils/uhd_images_downloader.py"
 "/usr/local/bin/uhd_image_loader" \
    --args="type=usrp2,addr=192.168.10.3"

Sent from Mail for Windows 10