Hey guys,

Please pardon my ignorance, I am trying to learn everything I need for DSP
/ OFDM on the fly. But I have noticed something with this OFDM gnuradio
example. If I take the example and run it directly into the usrp without
changing any variables, I get a 350 KHz wide signal out.
Now the sample rate is only 100k, the occupied carriers are -26 to 26 (zero
omitted) with  pm 21 and pm 7 as pilot carriers. The fft length is 64.

If the bandwidth is directly related to the sampling rate how am I getting
3x the bandwidth at low sample rates.

For some further comparison I changed only the sample rate to a few other
values, here is what I observed:

Sample Rate : Observed Bandwidth
100k : 350 KHz
50k   : 350 KHz
1M    : 840 KHz
20M  : 17 MHz

The 1M and 20M rates make sense but I don't understand what is happening
with the 100k and 50k rates.

Thank you for the help.
Jacob Knoles