Von: Nicolas Cuervo <nicolas.cue...@ettus.com>
Gesendet: Sonntag, 20. Mai 2018 11:41
An: Matthias Schraml <matthiasschr...@gmail.com>
Cc: usrp-users@lists.ettus.com
Betreff: Re: [USRP-users] Adding IP to RFNoC-OOT

Hello Matthias,

thanks for the feedback. We are planning to add such file structure near in the
future. Please have a look at this example [1] which you can adapt to your OOT
module in order to add the IP. Keep in mind that rfnocmodtool as of now
generates both the Makefile.srcs and the Makefile.inc files in order to support
the legacy OOT modules versions.

Additionally I think in one commit a few days ago to the noc_block template a
“.” before set_time() is missing. This leads to an error while building an
image with a fresh OOT.

Yes, we are aware of this and has already been fixed. It just needs to be
pushed public.

Regards,

-Nicolas

[1] https://github.com/ejk43/rfnoc-ootexample/

On Sat, May 19, 2018 at 1:24 PM, Matthias Schraml via USRP-users