I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for, but there are a bunch of
resources on the Knowledge Base (KB) that should help get started.

https://kb.ettus.com/N200/N210

https://kb.ettus.com/WBX

https://kb.ettus.com/USRP_N_Series_Quick_Start_(Daughterboard_Installation)

https://kb.ettus.com/Building_and_Installing_the_USRP_Open-Source_Toolchain_(UHD_and_GNU_Radio)_on_Linux

https://kb.ettus.com/Verifying_the_Operation_of_the_USRP_Using_UHD_and_GNU_Radio

https://kb.ettus.com/Implementation_of_a_Simple_FM_Receiver_in_GNU_Radio

There are also some videos and suggested reading for getting started with
GNU Radio.

https://kb.ettus.com/Suggested_Reading

https://kb.ettus.com/Suggested_Videos

--​Neel Pandeya