Hi,

Using *uhd_cal_tx_iq_balance* and *uhd_cal_rx_iq_balance*, I am able to
find the coefficients of IQ Imbalance. However, I am having difficulty in
interpreting these results.

1) In calibration file, at lo_frequency=915MHz, correction_real=-0.00548
and correction_imag=0.00960. How can I estimate gain error and phase error
from these coefficients as described in the Wikipedia of IQ Imbalance
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_imbalance?

What are the last two columns '*measured*' and '*delta*' mean?

2) Now, as mentioned in https://files.ettus.com/manual/page_calibration.html,
we can ignore calibration files. However, how to use this feature in USRP
Source/Sink block in GRC?

3) When we run GRC file with USRP sink/source blocks, does USRP perform
calibrations every time or use values stored in calibration file stored in
/.uhd/cal/?

Thanks,
Kunal