Hi all,

I open with rfnocnodtool new block with the name siggen like the block that
exist in the basic rfnoc block in the gnu-radio. So i have two rfnoc block
with the same name in different directory.
I decide to delete the new block the i created.
So i stared to delete all the files that i create by the rfnocnodtool
command in the relevant directory, then I run over all the Cmake files and
the Make.src files that include link to the siggen block that i crate and i
deleted the link to the siggen block that i created.

My problem is, that when i created new bit file with uhd_image_builder
script it's look like the siggen block that was created in the bin file is
the the one that I create with the rfnocmodtools, and i attempt to delete.
I assume it because when i run the uhd_usrp_probe the sigen block appears
ad block0 instead of siggen like need to be if it was the basic rfnoc block.

Can someone help me were to search what is the noc_block_siggen that
created in the bin file or how i can be sure that i delete all the relevant
link to siggen block that i created.

Thank in advance

--
ישי אלוש