Hello Alice,

A single 10 GigE connection should be able to carry two channels of 100
MS/s. Here is a link to some advice for tuning the Ethernet performance of
your computer.
http://files.ettus.com/manual/page_transport.html

Your current program has no use of timed commands so the phase offset will
be random for each tune. Here is the manual page on synchronization. You
will need to add the commands to your program.
http://files.ettus.com/manual/page_sync.html

Regards,
Derek