Following up on this, I have an additional question: is there any plan to
expose the DC offset and IQ balance API through device3? Currently it
appears as though the legacy interface can make use of these functions to
manually set IQ balance and DC offset, while device3-based programs (i.e.,
anything using RFNoC) cannot. Am I correct in this?

Nick