On 07/12/2018 06:21 PM, Ayaz Mahmud wrote:

Hello Markus,

Thanks for suggestion. Yes, I have two channels.

I don’t know if I am doing this correct, here what I understood from your suggestion:

1^st Channel : Vector source (1,0)

2^nd Channel : Vector source (0,1)

So when 1^st channel will transmit a data while 2^nd channel will be NULL at simultaneous time.

Now at receiver side, I have a TAG DEBUG, connected with OFDM channel estimation (to get the CSI). Therefore I was hoping to receive 2 CSI values (from each antenna). But I am getting only 1 (64 subcarrier).

This was the reason I was trying to do a enable/disable of antenna, so that I can receive the CSI from each transmit antenna separately.

Please let me know if I am doing it correct, or you have a suggestion for this.

Thanks

Ayaz

I think we need a better overall description of what you're doing, and since this is about 80% Gnu Radio related, the discuss-gnuradio mailing list may be a better venue, but I can't tell from your very-brief description if it is or not.