Hi all,

we have just tagged the 3.13.0.0-RC1 version of UHD. It includes a
variety of improvements for the N310 and B200, and is the first version
to include the Python API. Please find the full changelog below.

When we release the full version, we will also publish up-to-date SD
card images for the N310.
The changeset from 3.12 is not extreme, so if any of the features
mentioned in the changelog appeal to you, we recommend the update. For
those who are fine with the 3.12 feature set, we will be releasing a
bugfix release for 3.12 soon.

Cheers,
Martin

Changelog:

* N3x0: Enable fast-reinit, fix power level issue, accept 0x01 PID for

        AD9371, fix concurrency issues with Liberio

* B200: Fix sc8/sc12 modes, fix frame-size related issues, fix tick rate

        coercion, fix issues on update of tick rate, fix EOB-not-seen

        issue

* E310: Move to RFNoC architecture (this disables network mode!)

* UBX: Fix phase synchronization for 184.32 MHz master clock rate,

* multi_usrp: Fix get_?x_info() API calls

* UHD: Remove more Boost usage, fix some compiler warnings, default to

       all-channels subdev specs for X3x0 and N3x0, various LMX2592

       fixes, bump minimum CMake to 2.8.2, fix logging dtor issues

* RFNoC: Merge all existing RFNoC features into master

* FPGA: Fix various testbenches, add batch testbench execution mode,

        improve uhd_image_builder and uhd_image_builder_gui, add all

        existing RFNoC features

* Add Python API

* MPM: Enable Rev2 EEPROM format, fix some rare issues when detecting

       Ethernet devices

* CMake: Allow to override UHD_GIT_BRANCH, fix Python-finding logic, add

         ENABLE_N300 target