Hi Farnaz,
Regarding #1, the USRP can be either Tx, Rx, or both, but it does not
affect maximum streaming rates.  The 10Gbe link is bi-directional and can
handle a maximum of 300 MS/s on a single link in both directions.  You can
use both links such that you can receive both channels of the X310 at 200
MS/s.

Regarding #2, yes.  The USRP itself perhaps can handle the 200 MS/s per
channel on transmit, but the PC just can't keep the streaming at that rate
without hiccups.  The best you can get is 100 MS/s per channel on Tx.

Regarding 3, not sure.

Rob