Update, I get this error even if I don't use any rfnoc components, and just
use a standard UHD source going into the qt gui time sink.

Thanks,
Andrew

--

Information contained, linked, or attached to this email and all verbal
communications from WhiteFox Defense to your entity in the prior 30 days
constitute proprietary and confidential information unless otherwise
indicated and is therefore subject to obligations in any executed
confidentiality agreements. Further, this email is intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not
the intended recipient and this message has been addressed to you in error,
please promptly notify i...@whitefoxdefense.com
<mailto:i...@whitefoxdefense.com> and destroy all copies of the message and
any attachments. This email and attachments may contain technical data as
defined in the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR) 22 CFR
120.10 or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) 15 CFR Parts 730 –
780.  Export of this material may be controlled by these regulations and
may not be exported or transferred to non-U.S. persons without prior
written approval from the U.S. government.