Hello Diniz,

40 MHz (analog filter bandwidth of the daughterboard).

A USRP 2 can continuously stream at 50 MS/s (complex baseband samples) using
the 8-bit wire mode. That means that the maximum bandwidth that the device can
cover is limited by the analog filter bandwidth of the daughterboard, which is
40 MHz.

But the 8-bit wire mode reduces the dynamic range of the data, and since the
USRP 2 does not have a large internal buffer, you cannot really use the 16-bit
wire mode at 50 MS/s (unless you are happy with very short, discontinous
snapshots of I-Q data). The maximum sustainable rate at the 16-bit wire mode is
25MS/s (=25MHz max bandwidth).

(Also, do not forget that the filters - either analog or digital - are  not
ideal, and that may further reduce the usable bandwidth of the device in some
scenarios.)

Regards,

Kyeong Su Shin.

________________________________
보낸 사람: Rafael Diniz via USRP-users <usrp-users@lists.ettus.com> 대신 USRP-users
<usrp-users-boun...@lists.ettus.com>
보낸 날짜: 2018년 8월 25일 토요일 오전 8:48:21
받는 사람: usrp-users@lists.ettus.com
제목: [USRP-users] Max instantaneous bandwidth on USRP2

Hi all,
Which is the maximum instantaneous bandwidth I can capture from a USRP 2
with a WBX daughterboard?

Thanks,
Rafael Diniz