Hello Rich:

We will be providing a fully updated SD card in about two or three months,
but unfortunately in the meantime the only approach is to use the old
Release 4 image and cross-compile a newer UHD and build a new filesystem.
There is an Application Note that will help you with this process at the
link below.

https://kb.ettus.com/Software_Development_on_the_E310_and_E312

Once new SD card images are available, an announcement will be made on this
mailing list.

--Neel Pandeya