Hi Rob,

Have you resolved the N310 "No PPS detected" issue? We are facing same problem
where 3.12 and 3.13 are not working (No PPS detected) while 3.11 is working
fine.  I traced to the same spot in code: get_time_last_pps returns 0 always.

Appreciate your help!

Thanks.
Yun

<quote author='Jason Matusiak via USRP-users'>
Hi,
I have mentioned some of these issues in other threads, but decided to
combine them all here in one post since there are a number of unresolved
issues.

   - Unable to 'Sync' using UHD 3.12 or Master. The resulting "No PPS
   detected" error prevents us from running multiple channels simultaneously
   and is thus a big problem for us.  This problem does not occur with UHD
   3.11.
      - this problem can be demonstrated easily using default
      "benchmark_rate" with multiple channels
      - Error occurs in "set_time_unknown_pps()" because
      "get_time_last_pps()" always returns zero and thus never changes prior
      the 1.5 second timeout
   - Inaccurate Tx power output levels using UHD 3.12 or Master.  The graph
   below shows the issue of erratic Tx power levels using 3.12 (right plot)
   and well-behaved Tx power levels using 3.11 (left plot)
      - this problem can be demonstrated easily using default "tx_waveforms"
   - The multi_usrp functions set_tx_info() and get_tx_info() do not work
   correctly with ANY version of UHD. This is not a major issue for us
because
   we can work around it, but it would be nice if it was fixed.
      -  this problem can be demonstrated by creating a 'for' loop over the
      number of TX or RX channels and simply calling the function
using the loop
      index for the channel argument.  An exception is thrown for some
channel
      indices.
      - Note that in 3.12, the function get_rx_info() works correctly, but
      get_tx_info() does not work at all
   - We were unable to get the external LO functionality working
   correctly.  We have not revisited this issue for a while, but I
previously
   posted to the user's group on this problem.

Rob

[image: image.png]

image.png (176K)
<http://ettus.80997.x6.nabble.com/attachment/10081/0/image.png>