On 09/10/2018 09:37 PM, Mark Wagner wrote:
Thanks, that seems to have worked, but I have one more question. When I updated the FPGA image I saw this warning several times

[INFO] [MPM.PeriphManager.UDP] No CHDR interfaces found!

Is that abnormal? I don't see it in the example outputs from the guide

-Mark
It think that means that at the time of the update, MPM couldn't find any interfaces that were capable of carrying sample traffic. Which would be the case for an update over the RJ-45 interface, with neither of the SFP interfaces "up".

But perhaps someone from R&D could comment.