Hi Marcus,

we've gone and updated UHD (HEAD of remotes/origin/UHD-3.13) and changed the MTU to 8000, unfortunately the problem still persists. A TCP dump as discussed before is downloadable via: https://we.tl/t-zTKY2iHAlK. Note that 192.168.50.1 is the host and 192.168.50.2 is the X300. The download also contains a dump of the shell output, just in case. The program ran without problems for a good two hours or so.
Hope this helps in debugging!

Kind regards,

Stefan