Hi Jason,

I don't have that change available now, but you can pretty easily make a
mod to add the get_mboard_sensor functionally into an rfnoc block.

I'd recommend starting with gr-ettus... take a look through the updates to
radio_block_impl.cc and .h to see how to add new functionality (Darek Kozel
has a particularly relevant commit about a year ago):
https://github.com/EttusResearch/gr-ettus/commits/master/lib/rfnoc_radio_impl.cc

You'll also need to update some software in uhd to make things happy. Hope
this helps! I agree it's one of those things that might be nice to have in
the main tree.

EJ